Industrial Automated Systems (IAS) is a leading edge technology group providing a broad base of specialized system automation and integration. Founded in 1985, IAS is dedicated to enhancing their customer’s ability to achieve their goals through the application of engineered control systems.
Helping You Triumph Over Challenges
You have automation challenges to overcome to keep your business productive and profitable. Your automation challenges are unique, and provide opportunities to improve returns to your business. INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS has worked with customers since 1985 to develop solutions that meet or exceed their expectations.
- Providing Unique Solutions – At Industrial Automated Systems, we listen to our clients to understand their control system’s needs. Understanding our customers’ needs along with our automation experience allows us to develop creative solutions for our customers’ challenges.
- Improving Your Uptime – Increasing the time your equipment is ready to run can help you achieve your production challenges. From improving machine diagnostics for rapid repairs to designing more reliable and robust control systems, Industrial Automated Systems has provided systems to customers that pay for themselves.
- Enhancing Profitability – Unique automation solutions and upgrades can help you migrate from antiquated control systems to leading edge controls without having to replace the entire machine. Industrial Automated Systems has brought cost effective solutions to many area customers and can do the same for you.
- Gathering Information – With more data monitored and available, you can take advantage of Industrial Automated System’s data collection and presentation experience. From research machines to heavy industrial equipment, Industrial Automated Systems has provided information to customers to improve their operations.
- Developing Open Solutions – You don’t want to be stuck with expensive, proprietary controls equipment and neither does Industrial Automated Systems. We design solutions for you that are based on up to date components that are available on the open market. This leverages your maintenance personnel’s knowledge base and allows you to find cost effective spare parts from multiple suppliers.
- Project management
- Programmable Logic Control programming
- PLC networking
- Control system engineering and design
- Human—Machine Interface configuration
- Wireless control and monitoring networks
- Machine control rebuilds
- Electrical design
- Panel layout and construction
- Plant floor integration
- Sequence of Operations definition
- Legacy system migration
- Controls assessment
- Control system design
- Engineering design
- Construction management
- System installation, testing, and documentation
- Operations and maintenance training
- Machine safety assessment
- Waste water / water treatment
- Food ingredient manufacturing
- Metal plating
- Chemical process