Industrial Automated Systems (IAS) is a leading edge technology group providing a broad range of electrical and automation maintenance services. Founded in 1985, IAS is dedicated to meeting their customers’ maintenance challenges.
Keep Your Power Distribution System Healthy
You have a power distribution system feeding power to your business. Keeping it healthy and reliable is critical to your business. INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATED SYSTEMS has worked with customers since 1985 helping them maintain their systems to keep them running, and providing emergency services to help them get up and running when they go down.
- Equipment Maintenance – IAS technicians maintain a broad range of power distribution equipment. From transformers, high voltage switches, high voltage cables, to switchgear, circuit breakers, power factor correction capacitors, MCC’s, and more, IAS can repair what’s broken and help maintain your gear to keep it running.
- Commissioning – IAS has trained high voltage technicians to commission your substation, switchgear, and high voltage equipment. Having experience in systems from 345 kV to 480V, IAS reviews installations to plans, verifies equipment ratings, performs functional testing of equipment, and provides a certified report to the owner and contractor. Equipment testing experience includes testing transformers, cables, circuit breakers, switches, lightning arrestors, capacitor banks, relays, ground grid, etc.
- Testing – Finding issues before they become problems that shut your business down is an IAS specialty. Our technicians are proficient in transformer oil sampling, transformer electrical tests, hipotting, Doble testing, ductering, insulation resistance testing, and ground grid testing. Following testing industry protocols, IAS will give your power system a checkup, and follow that up with a report for your review.
- 24-Hour Maintenance Services – IAS has a 24-hour on-call service where experienced technicians can diagnose the problem, call in additional resources if necessary, and get the problems addressed as soon as possible.
- Electrical manpower
- 24/7 services
- Maintenance and repair
- Electrical testing
- Power system analytical tools
- Predictive preventive maintenance
- Low, medium and high voltage to 138,00 V
- Scheduled maintenance services
- 24/7 Emergency services
- Breaker and starter maintenance
- Transformer testing
- Maintenance management
- Operations and maintenance training
- Food ingredient manufacturing
- Metal plating
- Chemical process
- Heavy equipment manufacturing